Alumni of the Commonweal Cancer Help Program have ongoing access to the Commonweal community.
- Participants receive an email list that enables them to stay in contact with staff members as well as members of their cohort after the retreat is over.
- A Yahoo group enables CCHP alumni who participated in different retreats throughout the decades to communicate with one another.
- Alumni can take part in two alumni days at Commonweal each year, one in spring and one in fall. These days of renewal and refreshment are like mini retreats.
- The New School offers programs about cancer and healing that alumni can attend. After these programs take place, TNS posts videos that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Healing Circles Global and Beyond Conventional Cancer Therapies are ongoing resources for alumni, including programs in Healing Circles leadership training.