Alumni of the Commonweal Cancer Help Program have ongoing access to the Commonweal community.
- Participants receive an email list that enables them to stay in contact with staff members as well as members of their cohort after the retreat is over.
- A Yahoo group enables CCHP alumni who participated in different retreats throughout the decades to communicate with one another.
- Alumni can take part in two alumni days at Commonweal each year, one in spring and one in fall. These days of renewal and refreshment are like mini retreats.
- The New School offers programs about cancer and healing that alumni can attend. After these programs take place, TNS posts videos that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Healing Circles Global and CancerChoices are ongoing resources for alumni, including programs in Healing Circles leadership training.
- Alumni who live in the Bay Area can take part in three peer-led support groups that are made up of people who have been through the program.
- Those living in the greater Houston area can take part in healing circles at Healing Circles Houston.
- Those living in the Puget Sound region can take part in healing circles at Healing Circles Langley on Whidbey Island. Other Healing Circles centers and practitioners are emerging across the US, Canada, and internationally.
- All the resources available on this site will continue to benefit to alumni.